What I'm Loving Wednesday

This week, both personally and at school, has been awesome!  So in an effort to do something a bit different I am linking up with This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday.



I'm LOVING my new classes this semester. I have never had a group a students quite like this before and its AMazing. I am just hoping that I am not jinxing myself or anything by saying this on the very first week.

I'm LOVING that I have stayed so organized that I have been able to leave work everyday before 4:30, I thank the magic of the planner.

photo 2.JPG

I'm LOVING my progress on my new years resolutions. I have made it to the gym 4 times so far this month, participated in all 9 of the 365 photo day challenges and have been working towards budgeting my life a bit better.

photo 1.JPG

I'm LOVING all our new shows that are coming back, Shameless is one of all time favorites. I also am indulging in the new season of the Bachelor. I HEART bad television sometimes.

Pinned Image

And of course I'm LOVING Mr. B, he is such a lovely boyfriend to keep around.


I am also linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh' How Pinterest for some of my recent pinterest finds that I'm Loving.


Love it! I need this!!! Such a cute sweater

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

- The Babbling Box!

1 comment