Currently March

Today I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade!  Linker number 370, WOW this is such a popular link up, perhaps there is no one out there that hasn't linked up yet but if you haven't you should!



Listening:  The Bachelor Women Tell All episode, some parts are just so completely uncomfortable I want to fast forward, but can't, its like a train wreck!

Loving:  I might have had a three day weekend but knowing that there are three more days until spring break is such a lovely fact! Talking to a friend from NY who is coming in for the week made me even more excited, I can't wait!!!

Thinking:  I came back today to sooo much on my to do list and so few days left before spring break so perhaps I need to pull a late night one day this week, or get to work really early....yea right!

Wanting:  To spruce up our backyard.  I have an odd urge to plant herbs, pull weeds and just make our little abode look a bit cuter...not sure where this is coming from at all.  And more importantly if I can afford this upgrade.

Needing:  An extra bit of patience. Today was a rough return, perhaps my students forgot classroom routines in the one day I was gone or they are all already on spring break mode. Either way it was definitely a 'why do I do this' sort of day.

Like. Love. Hate:  This one was a bit hard for me, I couldn't decide if I wanted to use B or my real initial A. But here goes: 
I like aerobic activity and really wish I could get more of it after a long work day. 
I love alcohol, perhaps that is a no no to say in the blogging world, but it's my blog and I will say what I want to.
I hate attitude! Teenage girl and boy attitude was at an all time high today and I HATED it. I don't throw the hate world around often, I constantly tell my students to save their hate for things that matter: world war, poverty, first ex husband...etc. But after a long day of eye rolls, smirks and blatant I don't cares, I HATE attitude.

- The Babbling Box!

6 comments

  1. I had a very similar day.. just everything going wrong and so many things to do before Spring Break! We still have two whole weeks, but I have a lot to get finished.

    I found you through the link up! I'm glad I stopped over, I'm dying to spruce up our outdoors, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know I am not the only one! A few of my the teachers at my school are also having the same issues this week, just that time of the year I guess!

      Delete
  2. The Bachelor is such a train wreck, I can't stop watching it either! Love reading your blog, many laughs!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to find someone to actually dish on the bachelor to, Mr. B doesn't quite understand why I watch it all...

      Delete
  3. Girl I give you major kudos for even braving that age range! I think the 5th grade attitude is as much as I can take (it also doesn't help that by now they're becoming taller than me, lol). I found you through Farley's Currently and love your blog! AND I'm a fellow Austinite as well! Well, I was born and raised there but it will always be my home ;o) Good luck with your dream backyard!

    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I always think the sixth graders are the sweetest least attitude group, so I am sure I would think 5th graders were a dream, but I really do like middle school age group ... most days. I can agree it's always a bit frightening when the bigger boys are taller than me, I am nearly 5'11 though. I am also your newest follower!

      Delete