Person, Place and Thing

So glad today is OVER! 
I walked away today with two tubes of mascara, a mirror and a bottle of perfume.  
And I didn't buy any of that!  
Oh and I didn't steal it either...just in case you were concerned. 
I am at my wits end with some of my eighth grade girls and the in class primping. 
FYI ladies, my computers are meant to complete class work not to use as a mirror.

So happy I have a three day break, come Monday I am sure the urge to stab with the first mascara wand I see will have died...a bit...I hope...

I have been seeing these linkys floating around my google reader and they looked fun and a chance for you to know a bit more about myself...or for me to babble about myself more and post more silly pictures. Either way I think we both win tonight!


The Noun Game:

Person:

EASY! My all time favorite person in the world would have to be Mr. B. 
In June we will have been together for six years and I definitely count myself lucky that I have a relationship that has only gotten better over time.
Mr. B is my rock, he has been such an amazing support person as I traveled through this unknown journey of teaching. Listening to my rants about everything! We share a love of mocking stupid people like its going out of style.
But most importantly we have fun together, we can be ourselves around each other, understand when we both need space and cherish the time we can just relax together.  
I couldn't ask for a better best friend or partner.
I could really go on and on but I am sure by now you are gagging...so the solution: silly pictures!

On our way back from Chicago in 2009...I HEART traveling with him!
We like to party on boats in Austin! (2010)
My birthday 2011 at Hamilton Pool in Austin.
My birthday 2012.
Place:

This one was a bit more difficult for me, I HEART my home with Mr. B and sometimes there is nothing better than curling up on the couch with him and an adult beverage...like tonight!


But since moving to Austin in 2003 I have lived in 10 different places. My parents have also each moved three times.  So for me any place where I have family and friends is my favorite place. 

Thing:

I am sure this is a common answer but it has to be my iphone. I didn't jump on the iphone craze until about 1.5 years ago and ever since I have been hooked. 
I HEART my iphone like a fat kid loves cake! 
Without my iphone I feel naked...like leaving the house without shoes naked. I wouldn't be able to communicate, take pictures, make to do lists, blog stalk, pin on pinterest or find silly useless facts in seconds. Life would just be unbearable!


Animal:

This one was damn near impossible for me. I am going to let you all in on a little secret, which will probably lead to some unhappy thoughts about me but oh well, I do not like domesticated animals. Like I think cats are evil and out to get me! And I am straight up terrified of most dogs. And I once had a goldfish that killed itself rather than live with me.  

So I like horses! Growing up someone in my family always had horses so it was always a childhood highlight to get to go out to the country and ride/pet/feed the horses.

My dad once had a dog that I loved, her name was Lady, and she was my kind of dog. She didn't jump on people, didn't bark and didn't lick you. She even had a pink blanket she kept with her to sleep on. And she pranced around, well like a lady, she was my dream dog. But then my dad's soon to be ex-wife took her when she moved out...so I am back to not liking domesticated animals or his ex for that matter!


What are a few of your favorite things? 
Make sure and link up with Flying Into First, meet others and share!

- The Babbling Box!

No comments