Senoritis

Does anyone else out there have a case of Senoritis?  Gosh do I ever!

And no I am not a student.
And no I don't teach seniors.
But it's just that time of the year...I guess...

Yesterday I stared at my lesson plans for over an hour and half after school and got absolutely no where. Excellent time management on my part considering I have to plan three lessons by tomorrow. 

Today it took me over an hour to write four warm ups...you know the time filler at the beginning of class. Here I am acting like its some sort of profound writing...buts it's one flipping question that can be answered in three minutes. I wanted to shake myself.

Tomorrow I will not do a single thing that my current lesson plans say, as I am in no hurry to speed my students up (especially since next weeks lessons aren't written) so I have now named tomorrow catch up day. (Side note: when I use this saying I have to explain to my students that I am in fact not talking about the condiment. True story.)

Oh and my gradebook needs to be finalized before I leave school tomorrow, and I only received 1/3 of one classes project today. Joy. Normally I greatly care that all of my students get work turned in, I am like an annoying fly buzzing around their head yammering on about deadlines and grades. Today I was still thinking about those pesky lesson plans...

On the bright side only 33 more school days left!!!

Since I have such a ridiculously LARGE case of senoritis I decided to flashback to when I was actually a senor and it made since to have senoritis.

I was one of those seniors that walked in May but had to take two classes over the summer to actually complete my degree requirements. I didn't want to take on to much ruin my summer after graduation so I took one course each summer session. I can honestly count on one hand how many classes I attended of each class. But somehow I passed with B's, although not without a whole lot of note borrowing and begging on my part. 

All Star Student Award goes to...

anyone but me!!!

Here's what I was too busy doing:

CELEBRATING MY GRADUATION LIKE A MATURE ADULT

  

CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY LIKE A MATURE ADULT

 

CELEBRATING MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY LIKE A MATURE ADULT

 

  


CELEBRATING MONDAY NIGHTS LIKE A MATURE ADULT




Linking up for Throwback Thursday!


- The Babbling Box!

No comments