WIWW February

Sometimes I like to pretend I am a fashion blogger, I see all these awesome fashion bloggers out there inspiring me, taking amazing pictures in beautiful settings and all together rocking mixing the latest trends and patterns. Most of the time all I want to do is find out how I can recreate that outfit!


But sometimes I wonder: how do they find the time to take these pictures, who helps them take the pictures, do they also take time to edit all of these pictures and where in the world did they learn how to pose?

So I thought I would give you a few tips on how to pose if you are looking to break into the fashion blogging business. 

Poses From The Non-Fashion Blogger
...because with a title like that you know the advice will be amazing!



The Focused Pose!

Just pay more attention to the camera on your phone rather than looking up, smiling or anything flattering. Pushing that one button a few hundred times requires the utmost concentration.


The Action Pose!
All this requires is a bit of moving while taking the picture and your eyes will become big black holes. For days when the bags under your eyes just won't go away!


The Head Tilt Pose!
The steps are simple: jut one leg out, do nothing with your hand and tilt your head to the side. With a pose like this you will start to look like a beginning fashion blogger...or a little confused.


The Hand on Hip Pose!

This is for only the most serious of fashion bloggers, it says I have attitude and I am rocking this outfit! Sometimes combining the head pose with the hand on hip pose will lead to some of the best fashion photos of the post!


While technically none of these poses are what 'true' fashion bloggers do, I do get a kick out of pretending to be a fashion blogger. Plus I love taking selfies...if you haven't noticed...and tracking some of my more creative outfits.


Honestly, I give major props to all fashion bloggers out there...coming up with outfits photos once a month is a ton of work...can't imagine doing it daily!

Linking up with Shanna and The Pleated Poppy.

- The Babbling Box!

4 comments

  1. Hilarious! And you do have quite an adorable wardrobe! I envy your hair... but I also know you spend a lot of time making it that beautiful, and I'm far too lazy for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need you to come to my closet, pull something out and tell me to pair it together. You always look so cute and put together. I'm scared to death to mix colors and am OCD about my shoes matching. I need a little adventure in my life.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I love your first two sets of pictures the best! To be more specific - #1 of the first set and #2 of the second set of pictures. LOVE that black top and pants you chose to wear with - looks really casual but .. professional too. The shoes in the first picture, love. I also love those black pants. Your yellow belt, with the black pants looks very stylish as well. You really are good at keeping your outfits fresh. I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete